Rock music is the most vital, unpredictable force and the exception to every rule. Like all great art, it speaks to your heart of hearts. The musicians and bands heard on Visionaries have inspired rock music in game-changing ways and sparked something inside of us that’s indefinable, wild and wonderful. Visionaries is a tribute to unique sound and intrepid spirit. Tune in Tuesday nights at 8pm right here on MusicPlanetRadio.com.
Funding for Visionaries is provided by Eyetopia, Inc-The Eyeware Vault in beautiful historic downtown Leesburg Virginia. Eyetopia Inc. is a unique optical boutique housing an extensive collection of handbags, jewelry and accessories for men and women and, of course, a great selection of top quality prescription eyewear. Visit them online at eyetopiainc.com
Eyetopia’s Awards and Community Service
Eyetopia, Inc. is proud to announce that we were just named by voters at Loudoun Local as Best Customer Service in Loudoun and were honorable mentions for Best Service Business in Loudoun!
– Owner, Paige Buscema, has twice been a George C. Marshall Award nominee for the Town of Leesburg,
– Eyetopia received an Architectural Excellence award for our projecting sign from the Town of Leesburg in 2003.
– Eyetopia was voted “Best Handbags in DC area” by WUSA-9 A-List voters in 2006.
– Eyetopia was the runner-up for Small Business of the Year by the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce in 2006 and has been a nominee in that category 3 times over the last 11 years.
– Owner, Paige Buscema is a founding member of the Leesburg Downtown Business Association. She has served as President of that organization in addition to holding multiple other offices in the organization over the last 10 years. Me and my vice chair developed the multi-award nominated “Faces of Downtown Leesburg” marketing campaign 2011-2013.
– Owner, Paige Buscemahelped found the annual Paint the Town Pink campaign in Downtown in Memory of Marilyn Helms-White for Breast Cancer Awareness Month for the last 9 Octobers.
– Owner, Paige Buscema served as one of two LDBA appointees to represent the Downtown Leesburg business community during the Town’s Sign Ordinance Review process.
– Owner, Paige Buscema was the Vice Chair of the original Council appointed Loudoun Street Task Force in 2005/2006
– Owner, Paige Buscemawas the Mayoral appointee to the Leesburg BAR 2004-2006.
– Owner, Paige Buscema am a Council appointed commissioner of the Leesburg Economic Development Commission (2013-2017)
Hear Cerphe's Interview with Eyetopia Inc.'s Paige Buscema
Eyetopia, Inc. The Eyewear Vault was launched in the Fall of 2002 by independent optician, Paige Buscema. We are a unique optical boutique housing an extensive collection of handbags, jewelry, and accessories for men and women in addition to our top quality prescription eyewear.
Eyetopia houses one of the area’s largest collection of over-the-counter reading glasses and can also customize your reading glasses to best suit your unique lifestyle. As independent opticians, Eyetopia is able to focus fully on providing clients with the world’s best Rx lens products measured and fit properly and unique eyewear that better helps express who you are as an individual.
The opticians at Eyetopia are all State Licensed and Nationally Certified professionals and see men, women and children on an appointment basis for expert eyeglass selection and Rx fulfillment. While we love spontaneity we encourage you to call the shop (703-443-6410) and make an appointment if you want to view our Rx eyewear collection. Please also bring your written Rx from your eye doctor when you come so that we may counsel you and provide you with the most appropriate eyewear choices for your needs. We want you to see well, look good and Be Seen. Be-Youtiful
Kid Seen, Sunglass Seen, Be Seen
Please visit us on-line at www.eyetopiainc.com
Eyetopia, Inc., The Eyewear Vault
223 Loudoun St., SE
East Village, Historic Leesburg, Virginia 20175
Stilson Greene Graphic Design & Illustration
Our ultra-cool show badges and gifs (as seen on the MPR website, in print ads and social media pages) are provided by MPR sponsor and award-winning graphic designer Stilson Greene of Stilson Greene Graphic Design & Illustration in Leesburg, Virginia. Visit Stilson’s website and consider his award-winning studio for your graphic design needs.